Wednesday, December 5, 2007

our news

Hi Everyone!
It has been a while since we have updated this. In the last few months since the last update we moved into our new house. We also found out that I am pregnant with twins!! I have spent the last few months with morning sickness. I think I'm finally pulling out of it. Our babies are due in May. Carol Lin is very excited. She has informed me that since she already has a sister she wants 2 brothers and she wants to call one of the Hank. We'll see. So far we don't know the genders yet but we might find out next month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's wonderful!!! i'm so excited for you guys!

Cherry said...

Congratulations!

Mike said...

From what mom told me, Carol Lin said Hank and Mike. Both of which sound great to me! I am excited to see you guys next week!