News from Chris, Jill, Carol Lin, Emma, Matthew and Amanda
You guys look great!
Oh my gosh SO CUTE! I cannot believe you have all those kids.I didn't realize your second little one has Jill's curly hair.Glad you are all happy and healthy.I guess you probably won't get much sleep for quite awhile but those babies are darling and so worth it.Have fun!
Congrats! I wouldn't have minded if we had twins, too! :) They look darling!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You guys look great!
Oh my gosh SO CUTE! I cannot believe you have all those kids.
I didn't realize your second little one has Jill's curly hair.
Glad you are all happy and healthy.
I guess you probably won't get much sleep for quite awhile but those babies are darling and so worth it.
Have fun!
Congrats! I wouldn't have minded if we had twins, too! :) They look darling!
Post a Comment