Sunday, July 5, 2009

River Front Park in Spokane Washington

After picking Grandma Judy up from the airport last Friday we took the kids to River Front Park in Spokane Washington. We had never been there before. We all had a lot of fun!

Amanda enjoyed this ride.


How cool is this? We figured we could not leave the park until we found the giant wagon!


Chris and Emma sliding down the handle. Emma flying an airplane.

Carol Lin ready to fly. Carol Lin playing in the water.

Later on that day we had a lot of fun playing in this water.



Sisters.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I love all your recent posts. Looks like you are having a super fun summer. I'm so impressed with your family campout. Those are great memories. Some girls at work told me they have never been camping. I couldn't believe. Lakes, parks, camping..those are some of the best memories. (Megan)

Jill said...

We have a lot of lakes and parks up this way. It would be fun to camp together sometime.