Jill is being discharged today from the hospital. She is doing great. Matthew is still doing quite well and as far as number go Amanda is still the same, but this morning she was doing a lot of stretching and looking around. She just seemed healthier to me. I'm optimistic that she will be turning the corner today. I'll post some more pictures later today.
5 comments:
Congratulations! So glad that everything went well.
Matthew and Amanda are beautiful!
The pictures are great.
I hope both babies will be home soon and that Amanda makes that healthy turn today.
You two are so blessed!
Mom told me the news! Congratulations!!!
Way to go Jill and Chris! They are beautiful! We are so happy for you and we will keep them both in our prayers! Jill, you will be sore for a while, but the pain should become less each day. Just remember to stand as straight as you can, each time you stand up. This will help keep the adhesions down. And don't try to sleep on your stomach for about 2 months!
We love you,
Grandpa Clark and Grandma Rache'l
I'm so happy for you guys! Both of your sweet new little arrivals will be in my prayers. They babies are beautiful!
Love you all,
Holly
i'm glad things are doing well. you're all in our prayers. congrats! we love you all!
Post a Comment