Saturday, April 12, 2008

We have made it past our 34 week mark! The babies are getting heavy. I hope I make it at least a week and a half more. Full term for twins is between 36 and 38 weeks. We are all very excited about their upcoming arrivals.

1 comment:

CB said...

Jill - I checked your blog for the longest time and nothing was there. So I am excited to see your cute little family has moved into your new home.
Tim and Sue had sent me pictures of you pregnant with the twins. I love it!
I always wanted twins so I think you are SO lucky! Sounds like you don't have too much longer to go.
I also think it is fun that you and Tammy are pregnant at the same time.
Take care and I love your blog - Your little girls are so cute - I can totally remember when you were those ages!

Cherie

www.bakowbabble.blogspot.com